Friday, September 9, 2011

Motorbike Glove Bag

One of my favourites from an old collection of mine.The motorbike glove bag with fake fur trim and recycled bag handle. My friend Natalie bought this bag and two hours later someone stole it from her in barcelona ....so if anyones seen this let me know just because I miss it.
I met an Australian artist this summer who was exhibiting in Belguim and I thought how wonderful that you,re so sucessful.I was a wee bit curious and my jealousy level was high(good jealousy- the type thats wants the same thing and makes you dream) and she was wonderful so alive and happy in her work and wished she could keep all her sculptures because she loves them.From that day I,ve decided to do just that to create what I enjoy

I,m going to use this blog to store old images to share with the world and to remind myself of past treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment